- Initial PreparationFirst off, attach your Play Wild tree swing hanging straps or strap to the branch then follow the instructions below that correspond with the image.
- Step 1Lay your Play Wild saucer swing on the ground and raise the 2 stainless steel loops (at the end of the black ropes) together above the swing. You will need to ensure the ropes are not twisted. At this point, feed the two rings into one of the carabiners that come with your Play Wild Swing Swivel without twisting the ropes. So far, so good!
- Step 2Take the second carabiner supplied with your swing swivel kit and feed the empty end of the swivel onto it and allow the swivel to settle at the bottom of the carabiner – we’re almost there!
- Step 3Finally, lift the whole swing from the top carabiner and hook it onto the “D” ring at the end of the dangling hanging strap – once in place, be sure to tighten the twist lock on that carabiner too.
- Step 4Once you have everything hooked up as described – it’s simply a matter of adjusting the rope length on the swing itself so it sits flat and safely clears the ground and any surrounding obstructions allowing free movement.
- Step 5Have fun and be safe!
SWING SWIVEL KIT – HOW TO SETUP WITH A TREE SWING
FITTING A SWIVEL TO YOUR TREE SWING
So, you’re ready to up the fun levels with your tree swing! Using a swing swivel is a great idea, but it’s important to get everything connected correctly. This will ensure maximum fun and safety for everyone!
We’ll run through the order in which to connect things for maximum ease.
We kind of start at the bottom and work upwards. Check out our video tutorial and written step-by-step instructions below.
SWING SWIVEL KIT – HOW TO SETUP WITH A TREE SWING Video Demonstration
Our quick 3-minute demonstration video shows you how to easily integrate our high-quality swing swivel with our saucer swing and hanging straps kit.
If you’re not sure of the process, this video will save you some headache and ensure that your swing, swivel, and straps are set up correctly to ensure maximum safety and longevity of your kit.